Friday, March 11, 2011

#2. Flip Dawg


Posted by Picasa

Aaron is my oldest brother. He's been my best friend since forever. At 3 and 5 we played endless games of our own invention. Our two imaginations worked magic together. He was an excellent little brother, almost always willing to go along with whatever his bossy big sister decided :) We're still bff's. We're in the same choir this year and it has been super fun to see him loving the things I love best too.

He's insanely talented. His art is incredible. He spends hours upstairs creating stuff out of lego, which he has adored since he was old enough to hold it.

The only pictures I can find of him are wearing his perma-toque...hmmm....but underneath it, he has fantastic hair.

I can't wait until we're grown up and get to be the cool adult siblings to our younger kiddies' friends :)

This dude rocks my socks.



2 comments: